Status
    Newbies Users

how to swap cache multi cs and contrary to oscam

how to swap cache multi cs and contrary to oscam

Status
    GS Administrator
    Interests
    CardSharing
    I never talk about duplicate cache I talked about reforward cache , so in this OSCam as I supose you have all cache-peers
    and as you say your cache from locals also ok ?... supose than your is ok but all other cache-peers you reforward all them to the users on mode1 2 or 3 that's than I mean .
    If I decide to exchange cache with you this cache-reforwarded is not ok for me , supose another friend have identical configuration so you take from him at the same time
    all reforwarded cache also ; imagine what's happen .There is not possible to block any kind of DCW with 10 sec freeze neeeveeer ... the oscam must block only totaly
    00 00 or ff ff but nothing else .The best way to exchange is ; sending only all founds from locals or proxy readers in chacheex3 and separate the cache from peers on
    different group .Imagine what's happen if I take your cache and forward them to all my peers and so one of my peer forward them exchanging with you

; this is my OSCam where I have all readers & cache-peers the cache-peers going to my clients + my founds but to my peers I send only my founds from
    real cards or proxy with dedicated group ;
    Take a look friend ;
    Total OK:
    (99.80%) did you think is OK ?... is this from a newbe ?

Insist on saying that, the cache forwarded can create problems, OSCam is not able to block the fake DCW because 99 % of them have regular checksum
    it's only 1 or 2 seconds on delay , this cause the freeze .I not say than you are incapable and I not welcoming you to learn streamboard , let's find the best
    way to have good results ; = HIT THE CACHE'S AND SEND ONLY FOUND'S .

Status
    GS Administrator
    Interests
    CardSharing
    1. Teuta, thank you for your comment above. you have clearly proved you have very little knowledge of how oscam cache-ex works. But this is ok, we are all here to learn.
    2. Next time if you have questions about someone's setup then please PM then rather than accusing and pointing fingers, which I HIGHLY do not appreciate. I have been a member on this forum for a while and love to help people (who are not arrogant like you).
    3. However, see my setup below. Maybe you can learn something from this. This setup is actually something which blueven also recommended last year on streamboard for best performance. If you don't know blueeve, then go on streamboard and check.
    4. Since I love helping other friends/brothers on this forum I decided to make a diagram for YOU to help you understand how cachee-ex works.

1. see the setup above....
    2. cache from mod1 and mod3 is separate to avoid loopbacks..
    3. Mode3 users are getting cache forwarded from local and from other peers. IF A MODE 3 PEER REFORWARDS A DWC I ALREADY HAVE IT WILL BOUNCE.
    4. Example: I have a local IT and you have a local IT:
      1. you are watching channel A and send me dcw for channel A via mod3.
      2. I am also watching channel A and send you dcw via mod3.
      3. since we both have DCW for the SAME SID, oscam will just ignore your DCW, since I already have the DCW from my local.

Thread Information